With knowledge and compassion our technicians respond quickly, understanding that a fire emergency requires:
- Urgency and Sensitivity: When the fire is out, timing is critical. We answer the call and immediately move into action 24/7. Recognizing the trauma and emotional upset that occupants suffer, we work quickly and considerately to mitigate damage on salvageable property, such as household items, fixtures, metals and other contents. Our state-of-the-science techniques and cleaning processes often prevent replacement costs, thereby reducing costs.
- Accurate assessment and explanations: Our certified professionals determine the full extent of fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat, and residues from fire and smoke. We keep home and business owners informed, helping to overcome their loss and restoring hope by explaining what can be saved and how, in a way that they can understand what is happening, what to expect, and what they can do.
- Thorough treatment and respect: When necessary, treatment may include smoke and odor removal, complete cleaning and sanitation, professional deodorization, air vent and duct cleaning. Our treatment always includes respectful handling of property as if it was our own. We take care and the necessary steps to protect the floor and personal belongings.
According the National Fire Protection Agency in 2005:
- Candle fires accounted for an estimated 4% of all reported home fires.
- 38% of home candle fires started in the bedroom.
- December is the peak time of year for home candle fires. In December, 13% of home candle fires began with decorations compared to 4% the rest of the year.
- More than half of all candle fires started when something that could burn, such as furniture, mattresses or bedding, curtains, or decorations, was too close to the candle.
- Falling asleep was a factor in 12% of home candle fires.
We respond immediately to any property emergency. Like paramedics, we respond rapidly, first to contain the damage and prevent it from getting worse, and then to begin the restoration healing process.
Our team has the highest levels of industry certification. We are trained to meet any challenge with professionalism, reliability, compassion and respect.
We provide a rare service experience for our customer during a traumatic time. We educate them on how we are going to handle the work and we’re sensitive to their situation.
Our treatment always includes respectful handling of property as if it was our own. We take extra care and the necessary steps to protect the floor and personal belongings, and we carefully handle furniture and collectibles. We don’t call it a day until the customer tells us we’ve met or exceeded their expectations.
When fire and smoke damage occurs in your home or business, you need help, now. PuroClean is a leader in property damage restoration and has earned the trust of property owners and insurance professionals in communities throughout the United States. After a fire, properties are at risk for further damage without the immediate attention of a fire restoration professional. PuroClean Emergency Services technicians are trained in rescuing homes from further damage. We do it with experience, skill and most importantly, compassion. It’s why we’re known nationwide as the Paramedics of Property Damage. Our technicians are thoroughly screened, fully insured and professionally trained in utilizing the latest in fire restoration technology and procedures, operating under a strict code of ethics. Call PuroClean Emergency Services, The Paramedics of Property Damage. Your property and your peace of mind depends on it. We’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call (904) 573-3566